Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The Baltimore Teachers’ Training School opened on January 5, 1901 at the corner of Lafayette Square and Greene Street in Baltimore City. It was established by the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners in response to a call for educational reform. This collection contains correspondence regarding the 1924 merger of the Baltimore Teachers’ Training School with the Maryland State Normal School in, information about student life and activities, and official student records.
Overview The Fraternity and Sorority Records provide documentation from and about fraternities and sororities between the years 1926 and 2002. Documents include compiled histories, minutes and reports, rosters, personal information of members, behavior or offense reports, correspondence, and advising notes.
Overview Mary Daniels Taylor was an associate professor at Towson State College from 1964 until 1979 (then Towson State University) when she retired. This collection contains items relating to Mary’s time spent as an associate professor in the Department of Education. It includes her notes, speeches, administrative documents and work of her students. The collection also contains information on Mary’s service outside of TSC: her tutoring programs; her involvement with UNICEF, Brown Presbyterian Church,...
- Subject: Student records X